This is what I am doing NOW in February
A seven day walking safari in the middle of the Okavaka Delta, Botswana with my partner and guide.
Recording music and videos with Nigerian producer Nonny J and artist Doggido.
Editing music video to be released in Feb.
Performance and Leadership Consultant
I coach Olympians, professional athletes, NCAA teams and those who want to evolve beyond their current perceived limits.
- Thrive in Discomfort- Humans seek comfort. I design protocols and experiences that train adaptation within discomfort.
- What's Your Vision? What do you do to see it through?
- Consult teams and individuals to communicate their vision and develop a strategy to see it through.
- Design programs that allow athletes to find fulfillment on and off the field
- I help identify patterns that help or hinder performance and fufillment.
- Online Consultation
- 30 minutes session $75 USD
- Monthy and yearly (CONTACT ME) below
- Facilitate group workshops
- Design embodied movement practices for greater awareness and adaptation
- Keynote Speaking- How Training in Discomfort Can Set You Free
- Consult with Tech Companies
- CX for Performance Tech
Research and Development
Training with Fighting Monkey
I'm curious about my experience. I am continually studying with teachers, performers and artists. Finding the common threads and also why differences in practices may be necessary.
- Working with Jon Yeun doing an online program 4-6 days per week
- Fighting Monkey Workshop
- Trekking the bush for seven days
- Sleeping 8+ hours per night
- Meditation 15-30 min/day (down regulation)
- Journaling after meditation
- Tracking lifestyle (sleep, training, recovery, diet, meditation and other breathing techniques) using biotracking devices: EliteHRV,