I'm constantly challenging what I believe to be reality and do this through my own practices and by working and researching with teachers, performers and artists. These are some of the teachers, events and resources that have shaped me this year.
- Fighting Monkey
- Jon Yuen
- Axis Syllabus
- Kira Kirsch
- Ruth Douthright
- Antoine Ragot
- Frey Faust
- Tom Weksler
Events This Year
I spent five weeks in 2017 and ten weeks in the past two years studying with Axis Syllabus, An open sourced movement project. Their depth of understanding and also openess to our evolution is what keeps me wanting to learn with them. To find out more about what Axis Sylabus is and where you can learn how to move in your world. Go to http://axissyllabus.org and find a workshop.
"Diversity Breeds Immunity"
- Wake Up To Your Life by Ken Mcleod (Constant Reference for human behavior)
- Cutting through Spiritual Materialism Chogyam Trungpa (Constant Reference for human behavior)
- Sapiens and Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari
- Plant Intelligence and the Imaginal Realm by Stephen Harrod Buhner
- Human Scale Development By Dr. Max Neef (Constant Reference for human behavior)
- Come as You Are by Emily Nagasaki
- Unbeatable Mind by Mark Divine
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Who rules the world? Noam Chomsky
- How to Be an Adult in Relationship by David Richo
- 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferris
Dr. Max Neef has the ability to breakdown complex economical, political, environment and human development into a form for all to understand. Dr. Neef has helped better understand what I need to live a fufilling life. By looking at myself through a lense he has created.
Jonathan Haidt- Social Psychologist
Jonathan Haidt identifies how it's not in hating the other but collaborating with that we can find what it is we truly need.