This is what I am doing NOW in OCTOBER
- This isn't absolute, but practices that I do over 90% of the time.
- The Movement Podcast->
Performance and Leadership Consultant
I coach athletes of all disciplines who are serious abou their development on and off the field. I coach Olympic, professional, NCAA and amateur athletes.
Do you want to grow but don't know how?
- I help identify patterns that help or hinder performance and create simple programs that allow athletes to find peace on and off the field
- I specialize in coaching golf. Check out andrewparrgolf.com to find out more or contact me here to get better today.
Research and Development
Attending week long workshop at The Movement Educators Forum with Axis Syllabus and Fighting Monkey Practioners.
I'm curious about enriching my experience. I am continually studying with teachers, performers and artists. Finding the common threads and also why differences in practices are necessary.
- Fighting Monkey Practice
- Dance and classes 4 day/week
- Pulling 3 day/week
- Floor work 3 days/week
- Being in nature 1 hour min 5 days/week
- Sleeping 8+ hours per night
- Meditation 15-30 min/day (down regulation)
- Journaling after meditation
- Diet 95% Plant Based Foods
- Tracking lifestyle (sleep, training, recovery, diet, meditation and other breathing techniques) using biotracking devices: EliteHRV,