This is what I am doing NOW in July
- This isn't absolute, but practices that I do over 90% of the time.
- The Movement Podcast->
I coach athletes of all disciplines who are serious about being their best. I have coached Olympic, professional, NCAA and amateur athletes.
Do you want to get better today?
- I help identify patterns that help or hinder performance and create simple programs that allow athletes to find peace on and off the field.
- I specialize in coaching golf. Check out andrewparrgolf.com to find out more or contact me here to get better today.
I'm creating an online mental resilliency training program.
- Do you want to test it? Sign up here
Research and Development
I'm curious about enriching my experience. I am continually studying with teachers, performers and artists. Finding the common threads and also why differences in practices are necessary.
- Sleeping 8+ hours per night
- Standing Meditation 30+ min/day
- Fast from 8pm to noon
- Cooking 2/3 of meals
- Mostly vegetables and fish
- Tracking lifestyle (sleep, training, recovery, diet, meditation and other breathing techniques) using biotracking devices: EliteHRV, Muse
- Walking the streets 1+ hour/day
Reading and Research
What I'm listening to
Movement Practice 3+ hours/day 7 days a week
- Geneva Switzerland for July
- Open water swimming everyday
- Dancing 3+/week
- Parkour, monkey bars everyday